We advise you and work with you to resolve or avoid family conflicts
Human relationships are complex, and family relationships are sometimes even more so. For this reason, the most practical and, in most cases, necessary thing to do is to leave legal matters relating to the family in the hands of professionals who can resolve them.
How can we help you?
- Divorces by mutual agreement
- Contentious divorces
- Compensatory pensions
- Use of the family home
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Marital contracts
- Settlement of community property
- Filiation proceedings
- Legal incapacitation
- Proceedings before the Civil Registry
- Alimony between relatives
How do we do it?
- We check the documentation provided
- Within fifteen days, we file the legal action
- The duration of the procedure will depend on the other spouse and the workload of the family court
- In the first instance, the legal proceedings may take about six months
- The judgment is usually issued one month after the trial
Divorce by mutual consent
- We analyse the documentation submitted by the client
- The dynamics will depend on whether we represent one or both spouses
- If we represent both of you, the claim and the agreement could be ready for filing in court within fifteen working days. It will be ratified one month later. If there are children, the report of the public prosecutor will be necessary
- The judgement will be issued within two to four months after ratification
- If we only represent one spouse, we will have a draft agreement within fifteen working days from the delivery of the documents
- If we reach an agreement, we will have to ratify it in the court. If there is no agreement, we will have to go to court, a process that can take up to six months, depending on the workload of the court
IN CIVIL FOUR, YES.
Our rates in family cases are competitive and transparent.Come on